Endless Gaming
Welcome at Endless Gaming Forum. this is a official forum of EG clan. you can see all the new informations regarding the server, forums, etc. if yu have account, please "login" to your accoutnt. and if you don't have it, Click "Register" button.

Thanks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Endless Gaming
Welcome at Endless Gaming Forum. this is a official forum of EG clan. you can see all the new informations regarding the server, forums, etc. if yu have account, please "login" to your accoutnt. and if you don't have it, Click "Register" button.

Thanks
Endless Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself

5 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce yourself

Post  Nexux Sun 29 Dec - 9:17

If you're new here. you can post it here to introduce yourself like describe how you know Endless gaming forum, server etc. to be more easy, Use this format while you filling the format.

Code:
[b]Your real name:[/b]
[b]Your real age: [/b]
[b]Your story how you get this site:[/b]
[b]Your background story[/b]

Or you can create essay about yourself.

Include this :
-Name
-Favorite games
-Hobbies
-School
-Favorite drink and foods.
-You live at?

Last edited by Varro_Sasuke on Sun 29 Dec - 18:35; edited 3 times in total
Nexux
Nexux
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Male

https://egaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Well so I want to explain in Essay mode.

Post  Ar-Zed Sun 29 Dec - 17:58

Hi, ReckZ here.
Hello, most of you call me "RZ" and "ReckZ", that gives me 1 meaning (ReckZ only, RZ is my nick). Actually i don't want to reveal my name. And i don't want to reveal my surname. You can just call me RZ or ReckZ(i more prefer RZ for you if you know me very well. You can choose whatever you one, because RZ and ReckZ is still me) . My favorite hobby is playing game, going to school and meets friend, playing badminton if no internet at home. My favorite drink is Mountain Dew, and coffee if i want to play game at midnight. My favorite food is noodles and crackers that is like Corntoz and twistees. I'm 11, but this 1 Jan will be 12, or logically this 6th June is my birthday. I live in Malaysia, location : Marudi , Sarawak, Malaysia .. Or call it Marudi, Baram. My favourite game is RAN Online, SA:MP and Dota 2. I played RAN Online 2 years ago, that time I play MyRosso server (malay server), then i quit. After that i played again about 3 months later i played again in RAN Online GS (Global Server) until today (I meant tonight : 11 PM). I played SAMP this September , after I camping and i downloaded SA:MP, actually I'm bored play single player alone, then i search youtube and type this : Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online, then i found San Andreas Multi Player, i see it pretty fun, so i download it.. Actually i don't know how to search server, and i saw add server, i don't know what it for, i enter my name there (first name is Reckendo), and type Malay Server there, then i entered it and fail, then i realize there is Hosted and Internet tab, as i open internet it need long time to load all the server so i open hosted. And the hosted tab is fast to load, and i search for "R" server.Then i found Relentless Gaming, and i played it, actually im noobie there, and there is Nuclear_Grenade, me and he freeroaming for a long time, and there i found bango, he killed me and nuclear, and Lethal_Molotov seems hate him, ask me to help him kill bango, i know how  to enter as passenger that time using F1, so i entered. And he ask to press H , and i can aim my gun . So i killed bango and ran away with Lethal. Lethal teach me ALL things there, givecash,shareammo,engine and etc. Until the server restarted, i cannot see him again. Very miss the memory.. Thanks Lethal.....

Last edited by ReckZ on Thu 2 Jan - 17:04; edited 3 times in total
Ar-Zed
Ar-Zed
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Nexux Sun 29 Dec - 19:38

Hey there, I want to describe my self to all who read this.
Okay let's start. You know my name is Varro_Sasuke right? and why in my name having 'Sasuke' yep, I'm like Naruto and my favorite character is Sasuke. I choose him because he cool and strong when battle. But, 'Varro' is my nick. My real name is Navarro. So, that's why I choose my name 'Varro_Sasuke'.

My hobby if Holiday is Playing PC, and PSP. but in school day too, I can play after go home from school. and my favorite drink is Fanta or Orange Juice. my favorite food is Fried rice with chicken and egg and Noodles.

I'm 14 years old. and I like to playing some sports like football, badminton, swimming, etc.

Okay before I make this site, I playing in SAMP. At that time I'm active in some website, named 'www.pixton.com'. this website is for making a great comic and my friend there invite me to playing SAMP. and my friend give the server ip and try to add it in SAMP. and, My first server I played in SAMp is 'Relentless Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay'. I make a account and play with my friend there and I'm enjoyed that server until my server score is 48. at that time I'm using Varro_Sasuke account. and my first support members who teach me in the server is 'Youssef'. yeah I know him first time I join in the server when I don't know everything in the server. and my second friend (now is my best friend) is Reckendo. I meet him when my score is 24. I help him all about the server. and I meet Lethal_Molotov too. he is a good friend too but I don't know where is he now after the server is get restart.

This is the time when I'm get banned. at that time, I play RG at 2PM in Indonesia time. and no one not playing in the server. so I'm freeroaming to export car to get the money and, the fucking guy join the server and want to give me money. at that time, I really need money to buy house and buss so I want him to give me 300k but, he give me 7 million and leave the server and not come back. that time I got banned. I miss my friend, I miss RG, I miss anything in RG. That's why I'm Ban evading or Multti accounted because nobody not beleive this. I saw some RG members like [RG]Shadow and [LO]Andrei get unbanned because he using cheat/hack too. All RG members give him a chance to playing but, I'm not. is this you say fair? There's no away to join the server except making a new account to meet my good friend. And some time, some admin now that I'm varro get banned, until my last acc, Han. I stop making account because some ****ing admin know my IP. I tried to change my IP but not work.

but, I have a good friend and making this forum. and I have a dream. If I'm not getting unbanned in RG, I want to make my own server with my friend and stop ban evading in RG. there is no point. I want to say thanks to all to want to be my friend. SmileSmile
Nexux
Nexux
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Male

https://egaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Introduce My Self

Post  Kent_Lucky Thu 2 Jan - 10:54

Hello firstly i introduce my self, Hi i am Justin_Clork went from USA,Laguna Niguel when i was 15 my czn offers me to play samp he was very old player and play's in eLg he learn me what is samp or abour eLg server well then i likes it to play SAMP most RP/FR Server's cuz its very amazing, i starts play samp from eLg  since 2011 and then beckzi script it or wookie open a RG  its looks like eLg so i can't miss it cuz its awesome RG=eLg so now i am play here(RG) well  one day when i typed in my Top search i type egaming.eu when i looks its a new clan i got registerd there and looks Reckz was lvl 4 and i intersted there and apply for EG well i am proud i am a good member,respectable member,honourable member and always active member [/color]Introduce yourself Icon_biggrin and i likes in eating 2014 kebab, drinks in beer,vodka or i likes RP with Friends Smile

OOC
-Name:Justin Clork
-Favorite games:SAMP and CS, subway surfer in Mobile
-Hobbies:playing samp
-School:N/A
-Favorite drink and foods:Bear And Kebab2014#
-You live at?USA,Laguna Niguel
Kent_Lucky
Kent_Lucky
Forum Members

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Leopard Thu 2 Jan - 11:55

Hello... i'm Leopard My name is Haseeb and i live from Pakistan i likes in food Chicken,Beaf and Pepsi or my hobbies is enjoying with friends and always riding with bike i was born 26-12-1995 My city name is Thatta i read in Enter class at college well i am very old player i am starting playing from eLg then RG its looks likes eLg but there have a new commands i mean its better than eLg when eLg died then Rg makes i came in RG or play here since i starting playing samp 2011 actually when i play in RG and i finds REckz and varro they were good players or they offers me to come in EG i likes that forums and i happy cuz there's have a my friend or they are admins yes i miss one think Leopards Means Cheetah when i play war commander i see one people name Leopard i like this name and i always use Leopard now finish Introduce yourself Icon_biggrin
Name:Haseeb
In Game Name:Leopard
Hobbies:playing samp
Leopard
Leopard
Forum Members

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-Zed Thu 2 Jan - 16:51

Looks like Kent_Lucky one is acceptable xD
Ar-Zed
Ar-Zed
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Kent_Lucky Fri 3 Jan - 0:17

lol leopard he's copying from me Razz
Kent_Lucky
Kent_Lucky
Forum Members

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Ar-Zed Fri 3 Jan - 8:43

Kent_Lucky wrote:Hello firstly i introduce my self, Hi i am Justin_Clork went from USA,Laguna Niguel when i was 15 my czn offers me to play samp he was very old player and play's in eLg he learn me what is samp or abour eLg server well then i likes it to play SAMP most RP/FR Server's cuz its very amazing, i starts play samp from eLg  since 2011 and then beckzi script it or wookie open a RG  its looks like eLg so i can't miss it cuz its awesome RG=eLg so now i am play here(RG) well  one day when i typed in my Top search i type egaming.eu when i looks its a new clan i got registerd there and looks Reckz was lvl 4 and i intersted there and apply for EG well i am proud i am a good member,respectable member,honourable member and always active member [/color]Introduce yourself Icon_biggrin and i likes in eating 2014 kebab, drinks in beer,vodka or i likes RP with Friends Smile

OOC
-Name:Justin Clork
-Favorite games:SAMP and CS, subway surfer in Mobile
-Hobbies:playing samp
-School:N/A
-Favorite drink and foods:Bear And Kebab2014#
-You live at?USA,Laguna Niguel

Leopard wrote:Hello... i'm Leopard My name is Haseeb and i live from Pakistan i likes in food Chicken,Beaf and Pepsi or my hobbies is enjoying with friends and always riding with bike i was born 26-12-1995 My city name is Thatta i read in Enter class at college well i am very old player i am starting playing from eLg then RG its looks likes eLg but there have a new commands i mean its better than eLg when eLg died then Rg makes i came in RG or play here since i starting playing samp 2011 actually when i play in RG and i finds REckz and varro they were good players or they offers me to come in EG i likes that forums and i happy cuz there's have a my friend or they are admins yes i miss one think Leopards Means Cheetah when i play war commander i see one people name Leopard i like this name and i always use Leopard now finish Introduce yourself Icon_biggrin
Name:Haseeb
In Game Name:Leopard
Hobbies:playing samp

You two KILL me with your "NO FULL STOP" o.O
Ar-Zed
Ar-Zed
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself Empty Re : Introduce Yourself

Post  Artin_Rrm Sun 16 Feb - 17:40

Hi there
My name is Artin_rrm, you can call me artin, yeah i'm here to helping this server. yeah my hobby is playing games specialy online and samp, making a games, and drawing. i want to be all your friend, so please help me and support this server ok. i live in indonesia, at Kupang city.

I was like playing sports games, strategy games and actions games. i'm 13 years old but will be 14 in this March, so i was have to my Junior High School in the school days

i get this site from my friends in others server, i did asks him to make a server, but he have make that so i will helps him to make the server. maybe i was just a kid that join this server because my friends but i will help you all here, and i was not perfect so please help me too Very Happy Exclamation  Thanks For all
Artin_Rrm
Artin_Rrm
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum